Advanced Certificate in Business Studies Course - Dublin
Our Advanced Certificate in Business Studies at BFEI, located in Blackrock village, Co.Dublin is a QQ1 Level 6 course.
Have you already got a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business Studies or an equivalent award and want to further develop your business? Have you a desire to gain a more in-depth understanding of key business areas or would you like to start your own business?
This qualification provides an in-depth understanding of the main business areas: Accounting, Marketing, Business Management, and Entrepreneurship, offering you the opportunity to advance your career in your chosen area of interest by providing advanced entry to Business Studies Degree programmes.
Assessment and Certification
- This course is certified by QQI.
- Assessment is based on a combination of project work submitted during the year and exams.
- Learners who successfully complete the course will be awarded a QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business (6M4985).
Is This Course For You?
Do you want to gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of business with a view to identifying the specialist area that best suits you? Have you an entrepreneurial flair? Are you looking to gain employment in the diverse business environment? Or do you see yourself progressing to get a Business Degree? This qualification covers the major functional areas of business including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Management and will provide you with the opportunity to advance your career.
- Direct applications to Year 2 are welcome from holders of a QQI Level 5 in Business or equivalent.
What Will I Do?
- Career advice and help with CV preparation is provided by the Guidance and Career Service.
As a graduate of this course, you can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Human Resource Management
- General Administration and Management
- Advertising and Marketing
- Sales Management
Companies who have hired BFEI graduates include:
Having completed the course, you will be eligible to apply for:
Advanced entry to 2nd year Bachelor of Business Applied Entrepreneurship, Institute of Art Design & Technology (IADT) Dún Laoghaire
Check out the updated BFEI CAO Progression Pathways Chart with new progression options included for TCD, NUI Maynooth and University of Limerick. CAO data shows that many BFEI graduates from 2020/2021 secured excellent CAO offers.
More Business Courses at BFEI
At course commencement, students are required to pay for books, exams, a Student Services fee and where applicable professional body registration fees. There are no tuition fees for EU students.