Keeping up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing can be a challenge. Google is scheduled to stop using the classic Google (Universal) Analytics from the 1st of July 2023 and move exclusively to its new GA4 system. Are you prepared for Google Analytics 4?
This course in Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications is ideal for small business owners, aspiring digital marketers, or simply for people interested in the field of digital marketing.
Assessment and Certification
100% Project - Create a Digital Marketing Strategy for an organisation of your choice.
Students who successfully complete the course will have obtained the QQI Level 6 module in Marketing Communications (6N4370)
What Will I Study?
The course includes the following content
- Marketing Strategy (focus on Digital Marketing Strategy)
- Developing Campaigns
- Campaign Analysis (including GA4 & Data Studio)
- Personas & Channel Maps
- Marketing Communication Theory including Positioning & IMC.
- Advertising (Digital Channels - Google Ads, Social Media Ads)
- Inbound Marketing (SEO)
- Personal Selling (including LinkedIn for Business)
- Sales Promotions, PR & Sponsorship
- Ethics & Regulations.
Starts: Thursday 26th Jan 2023
Time: 18:30 - 20:30
Duration: 12 weeks (thursdays)