The Accounting Technician course is a professional qualification providing participants with a highly regarded qualification that enhances their career prospects.
As a graduate of this course, you will:
- Hold qualifications relevant to business, industry, private practice and the public sector
- Possess valuable skills appropriate for a variety of careers including Accounts Assistant, Audit Assistant, Credit Controller, Payroll Assistant and Stock Controller.
- Have a good understanding of the principles of financial and management accounting, taxation and business management
- Possess practical and management skills necessary for the workplace
- Build your communication and management skills
Accounting Technicians are highly regarded professionals equipped to work in a wide range of roles including book-keeping, accounts receivable/payable, payroll, VAT, credit control and assistant accountant.
Employers understand the benefits of recruiting qualified personnnel and there is strong demand for qualified and part qualified technicians.