The following vacancies have been notified to BFEI:
RCSI: Student Services coordinator: vacancy
- 4 December 2018, closing date Monday 17 December at 5pm.
- The role is open until 5:00pm, Monday, 17th December, applications can be made through the RCSI careers website: http://rcsi.ie/careers
- Royal College of Surgeons are currently looking to recruit a student Services Coordinator on a permanent basis.
- This role would suit an outgoing individual who has a good understanding of the Microsoft suite and strong communication skills.
- The successful candidate would be working in a team, dealing with queries from the students – this would be face to face, over email and over the telephone.
- 30 November 2018
- Please email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spa in Lusk Co.Dublin are currently looking for a girl to join team.
- They have a part time vacancy available.
- Massage is essential and also to be able to work on Saturdays.
Irish Architecture Foundation Jobs
- 14 November 2018
Contact & Vacancy Details:
Job Position at Beauty Box
- 13 November 2018
- Please contact number is 01 831499/ Kathrina (salon owner) 0851911317 or email at email@example.com
- Salon in Artane called Beauty Box.
- Looking for full and part time beauty therapists with experience to join team!
Graduate Parks Superintendent
- 6 November 2018
Contact & Vacancy Details:
Graduate Landscape Architect
- 6 November 2018
Contact and Vacancy Details:
Spa & Wellness Therapist
- 24 October 2018
- https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1755160 or contact Clara Jordan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a superb opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our Spa & Wellness team of The Marker Hotel, a luxury urban lifestyle hotel. The Marker Hotel is a Leading Hotel of the World and it is imperative that the candidate must have the ability to deliver a high level of Guest Service in a confident and professional manner.
- As a candidate, you must be qualified in both Facial and Body treatments and able to provide the highest level of service to each guest.
- The successful candidate will receive full training and support in order to perform their duties.
Health and Well-Being Assistant (Pharmacy based) Meaghers Pharmacy
- 16 October 2018
- CV’s to Michelle Ryan, HR Manager at email@example.com
Health and Well-Being Assistant (Pharmacy based)
Award winning Meaghers Pharmacy are currently recruiting a full-time permanent Health & Well-Being Advisor to join our Baggot Street Pharmacy team. (Dublin 4)
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice in a positive environment with excellent personal and career development opportunities.
* Presenting vitamin and health supplements in a structured professional manner
* Building relationships with customers and suppliers
* Being passionate and going the extra mile for customers each and every time
* Attending relevant training and keeping up to date with health and well-being related products and services
* Preparing and planning for in-store healthcare events
* Achieving and maintaining sales targets
* Ensuring store standards are maintained at all times
* Ensuring the merchandising standards are maintained in line with company policy.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a well-rounded sales assistant with experience working with vitamins, herbal remedies and wholefoods
* Be passionate and have an interest in herbal medicines
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be passionate about health and well-being
* Have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
* Have experience in reaching and maintaining targets
* An interest in developing his/her career
* A competitive salary
* Excellent wellbeing benefits
* Flexible hours
Abbott - Opportunity for Accountancy/Business students
- 12 October 2018
- Please apply through link https://abbott.jobs/leinster-irl/ap-invoice-processoranalyst/68C68FD4455B4D8C9B66061C8A744B90/job/
- Some open positions within Abbott. They are looking for 6 Invoice processors to join team in their Financial Shared Service Centre in Cherrywood business park in Loughlinstown.
- These are entry level roles so students are not required to have any prior accountancy work experience.
- The role will offer the successful candidates a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to progress.
Careers @ Permanent TSB
- 10 October 2018
- If you are interested please email your CV to Patrick McCormick, Email: Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open24 Customer Service Agent – Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm
- The purpose of the Customer Service Agent role is to answer/make calls where appropriate to agreed service standards and offer world class service to all callers to the Contact Centre and handle all telephone enquiries professionally and efficiently in response to customers individual needs.
- To offer a service to all customers that would suit their individual financial leads.
Paintworld Ltd - Interior Paints & Wallpaper Sales Assistant
- 5 October 2018
- If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com
- Paintworld Ltd located in Dublin 12, currently have a vacancy for a Sales Assistant.
- They pride themselves on excellent Customer Service to both retail and trade customers.
- Their brands include Dulux, Farrow and Ball, their own brand True Colours and many other brands.
- They are also suppliers of Industrial and Protective coatings.
- They have supplied products for many large projects around the country and this would be a great opportunity for anyone with an interest in interiors or architectural design and an interest in working in retail.
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, strong customer focus be flexible and willing to work as part of their team.
- 5 October 2018
- Yvie O'Toole | Managing Director, Monroe Recruitment, Suite 1, 14 Fitzwilliam Square, D2.
- Tel Direct 00353 870609405, Office: 0035315471471, Web www.monroerecruitment.com, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiring for temp positions.
- Facebook link to all positions https://www.facebook.com/846423695443746/posts/1895434897209282/
Part Time Beauty Therapist - Pure Beauty
- 5 October 2018
- Please forward cv to Samantha Mc Keon, Pure beauty, 10c Kincora ave, Clontarf, Dublin 3.
- Part time beauty therapist wanted for busy salon in Clontarf Dublin 3.
- Must be able to work late evenings.
- Must have CIBTAC qualification.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy and able to work as a team.
- References must be provided.
- 1 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com or alternatively please call 012884851.
- Richard J Redden Hair Studio in Mount Merrion, Co Dublin are recruiting for nail technicians.
- You must be proficient in acrylics, gel, shellac along with manicures and pedicures. They are a flexible company who are open to recruiting both part time and full time staff.
Job Vacancy - Estate Agency Based in Bray
- 27 September 2018
- Please contact Orla Fenelon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person on 087-9012893.
- A small but vibrant Property Company based in Bray Co. Wicklow.
- Are now offering a new vacancy within their company for a Property Negotiator to join their team.
"Free'' Internship Programs Course
- 19 September 2018
- E-mail CV to email@example.com and interview will be arrange and confirmed.
- Please feel free to call to inquire, phone 01-819-6629 or 085-142-7975 , preferable send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GRE TV & Media Production!
- Are delighted to put this wonderful opportunity to students if interested.
- They have a new ongoing intern-ship television program, if you want to join their TV production team, while still in college, self employ or even working some elsewhere they've got you covered.
- Their internship programs, have opened alot of opportunities for people who have worked with them. They are a fast growing independent media production company based in Dublin City Centre.
- Fanatic opportunity for anyone looking to explore his/her skills, they have flexibility hours to suit everyone.
- Specific Roles:
- Video editor
- Creative Director
- Camera Personnel
- Floor Manager
- Social Media
- MakeUp Artists
- This is a television program airing on SKY TV every week, if he/she is very experienced, this can be discussed further.
- No experience, no problem they will train you!
Job Vacancy at IT Force
- 11 September 2018
- Please email CVs to email@example.com
- Position at IT Force for qualified graduates interested in such employment.
- Job spec https://www.itforce.ie/careers/deskside-technical-support-3
Part time Job Roll Waxperts
- 6 September2018
- Please apply through this link https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/part-time-flexi-waxpert-dublin or send CV's directly to Ellen Gaffney, Waxperts manager email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exciting position in Award winning Waxing salon Waxperts in Dun Laoghaire.
- Ideal for second years if they are interested in the job roll.
Recruit Graduates in Holistic Therapies and Sports Massage
- 10 August 2018
- Please apply by sending cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please specify if you are looking for full or part time work. We look forward to hearing from you.
- The Bodywise Clinic in Dublin 2 have exciting roles to offer! They are looking to recruit graduates in Holistic Therapies and Sports Massage. Ideally you will have studied both Sports Massage and Holistic Therapies, however they will consider applicants from either course. In-house massage training will be provided, along with external training. They have full time and part time vacancies, which include weekend work. They offer a premium rate on a Sunday.
- They are looking for hardworking, high energy individuals, who are both companionate and professional, and mature in their approach when dealing with clients. You must be confident in rebooking clients, as the position is performance based and having a repeat client base is absolutely essential. Both College and Work References will be checked.
- The Bodywise Clinic, is a well established, well known Irish run business, with an excellent reputation. You will be working alongside massage therapists and physiotherapists from all over the World, in a warm and friendly environment.
- Click on the TripAdvisor link to read all their amazing reviews. https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Attraction_Review-g186605-d8630316-Reviews-The_Bodywise_Clinic-Dublin_County_Dublin.html
AQUA BEAUTY JOB
- 24 July 2018
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 087927310
- Currently looking for a Part Time Manager to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Aqua beauty is an upmarket well organised clinic in Stillorgan, Southside.
- They require a therapist with minimum 5 years experience to Manage the clinic Fridays and Saturdays. Perform Treatments and make sure the clinic is kept running efficiently at all times etc.
- Experience in Guinot Dermalogica Electrolysis are an advantage.
- Rate of pay €15.00 - €20.00 Depending on Experience.
- Commission on Treatments and Products.
Job opportunities for EMT's
- 24 July 2018
- Call Brian Murray on: 01 482 5352 or email: Brian.Murray@cplhealthcare.com for further information.
- Emergency Medical Call Takers
- Full time positions – National Ambulance Service Dublin 24
- Interviews August 2018 positions commencing 3rd September 2018.
- Vacancies exist in both the Emergency and ICV call taking services. A full comprehensive training program will be provided.
- Fantastic opportunity for long term role and career progression
OTC Sales Assistant - Hiltons Pharmacy
- 23 July 2018
Contact Karl by email: email@example.com with CV.
- OTC sales assistant required for busy village community Pharmacy in Rathfarnham Dublin 14.
- The position is part time (circa 20 hours per week) and days and hours are flexible.
OTC Position Dunville Pharmacy
- 17 July 2018
- Please email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position to fill from the middle of August .
- Full-time Sales position, Dunville Pharmacy, Dublin 6.
- Training will be provided.
- This is a patient facing role so the successful candidate will be empathetic and enthusiastic.
- They are looking for someone who will fit into their team and bring something positive to the pharmacy.
Afterschools Practitioner Positions
- 16 July 2018
- Please direct all enquiries and applications to email@example.com
- Kids Inc. are currently looking for enthusiastic, friendly, creative staff for their Afterschools Program which will commence in multiple locations nationwide in September.
- The role is part time permanent and salary is DOE.
- Looking for people who are passionate about working with children, and who have a dynamic and flexible approach to tasks.
- A childcare or sports coach qualification is desirable but not essential.
Interior Design Graduates
- 14 July 2018
- Any interested graduates could email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enigma Design is a bespoke kitchen and furniture design and manufacturing company based in County Wicklow and are currently looking for a talented interior designer or kitchen designer to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will have a qualification in interior design or experience in kitchen design, as well as experience in customer services or a client facing role.
- Proficient use of 2020 / AutoCAD software is a distinct advantage, as well as an ability to read and understand architectural drawings and prepare sketch layouts etc.
- The position is mainly showroom based and involves some office admin work, and will require the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Full, clean driving licence would be an advantage as the role will involve site visits
Assistant in Landscape Company - RDGardens
- 10 July 2018
- Please send your CV to Tim Weldon, email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions please call Tim on 086 17 27 653.
- The role would involve running a second van. Leading a small team. Sometimes working on your own.
- You would need to be reliable, self-motivated and conscientious.
- You would have to work well with present clients as you would be representing the Company.
- They would do any necessary training on the job, but some experience would be useful.
- Reliability, punctuality and attention to detail are hallmarks of the business.
- Hours: 8.30 – 6.00 Summer 8.30 – 5.00 Winter.
- All Staff would meet at the yard (house) to load vans, and receive instruction before leaving for work.
- Salary Starting at €12.50 / hour before tax, this would be reviewed.
- Trial Period of a week fully paid to make sure you would be compatible to my work practices.
- Driving license essential.
Part-time Arts Administrator Vacancy
- 9 July 2018
- To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 13 July 2018. (Please note that shortlisting of applications may apply, with successful candidates required to attend for interview with the Ennis Book Club Festival Committee in Ennis.)
- Part-time Arts Administrator Vacancy with Ennis Book Club Festival.
- They are looking for a Festival Administrator to support the festival director & committee for the 2019 Ennis Book Club Festival (01-03 March 2019).
- The position will be a short term and part-time contract from September to April.
- For more information visit www.ennisbookclubfestival.com/news
Beauty Therapist Vacancy
- 14 June 2018
- Please send CVs by email to email@example.com or by post (or hand) to the salon: Aura Wellbeing & Beauty, Abbey Street, Wicklow Town, Wicklow A67 W650.
- Currently recruiting for a junior therapist, anyone that is newly or recently qualified. They have been in business in Wicklow Town for 17 years and their Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/aurawellbeingwicklow/.
- Looking for someone who can start asap and is flexible in terms of working on their own and as part of a team.
- Qualifications in waxing, tinting, spray tanning, mani/pedi (including gel polish) essential along with facials and massage if possible.
- An interest in holistics would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hiltons Pharmacy - Job Vacancy
- 11 June 2018
- Please email a copy of your CV to Karl Hilton, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position is in their Parnell Street branch.
- Open to applications for full-time or part-time work.
- The job role is quite flexible, depending on the candidate and would involve a mixture of OTC sales and paperwork administration in the dispensary.
- If the candidate expresses an interest in pursuing a Pharmaceutical Technician role now or in the future, they would endeavor to support them in this regard.
Internship Vacancy with Sara Cosgrove Design
- 5 June 2018
- PLEASE EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR CV TO email@example.com
- Sara Cosgrove Design is currently looking to recruit an interior design intern to join team for the date periods outlined below;
- 20th August - 13th September (4 weeks)
- 8th October - 12th October (1 week)
- POSITION PURPOSE
- They wish to recruit a creative, intelligent, highly organized and enthusiastic design intern for a 4 week placement with their experienced team. The successful candidate should be a selfstarter and highly motivated with a passion for interior design. They are looking for someone who can multi task and work in an organised way in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They should be able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and should ideally have some background in design or a related field.
- Day to day duties may include;
- • CAD drawings
- • Managing and ordering samples
- • Answering phones
- • Assist designers with presentations and Studio Manager
- • Adhoc day to day duties, such as PR book and errands
- • Organised and efficient
- • Pragmatic and flexible
- • Calm under pressure
- • Well presented
- • Full clean drivers license
- • Fluent English – verbal and written
- • Interior design qualification
- • Design trends in the industry
- • Knowledge of materials
- • Ability to read plans
- AutoCAD 2D
- • Sketch Up
- • Powerpoint
- • Word
- • Excel
- • Photoshop
- Transport and weekly allowance offered.
- 29 May 2018
- Applicants to email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job role: Full time Junior Designer
- Using ArtiCAD to produce bespoke kitchen and furniture designs to include floorplans, elevations and perspectives based on client’s details and notes provided to you.
- Ideally applicant should:
- Have knowledge of measurements and ability to execute accurate scaled designs.
- Have a design related qualification
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Be friendly and have an approachable manner.
- Be able to work well with a busy Design Team
- Full ArtiCAD training given. We are based in Rathnew, Co. Wicklow, public transport is minimal in Rathnew so ideally you would need to have your own transport.
- Look up our website to see what we do www.newcastledesign.ie and if you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
Full time and Part Time Beauty Therapists
- 23 May 2018
- Please email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large beauty salon based in Dublin 2 and currently have 3 vacancies for full time and part time beauty therapists.
- Newly qualified students apply for a position.
Beauty Therapist Vacancies
- 13 May 2018
- Please send your cv to, Mandeep Singh, Director | Elegance Beauty Zone, Unit 5, The Corner House, Johnstown Road, Cabinteely Village, Dublin 18, Branch: 01-202 3030 | Mobile: 086-607 3766 Email: Info@elegancebeautyzone.ie
Beauty Therapist Vacancies at Elegance Beauty Zone, Cabinteely.
- 1) Nails Technician Qualified in:- Gel Nails, Acrylic Nail, Ombre nails, Nail Art, Hand & Foot Spa
- 2) Qualified Beautician Qualified in :- Facials, Body treatments, Waxing, Tinting, Manicure, Pedicure
Part Time Qualified Nail Technician
- 11 May 2018
- Please contact Leslie Quigley, KILLINEY BEAUTY, Email: email@example.com or Ph: 086 2228500, if interested in the position and the salon experience.
Killiney Beauty Salon in Killiney, County Dublin are looking for a part time qualified Nail Technician with brow and tan experience.
Beauty Therapists Trainee Position available
- 11 May 2018
- Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 087 7627479 / 01 8306919
- Trainee Position available for Beauty Salon located in Dublin 1 and Blackrock.
- If you recently qualified as Beauty Therapist or you are still a student you can apply for this position.
- Full time or part time, high salary (€15 per hour).
- 10 May 2018
- If interested, please contact Aileen Good at Email: email@example.com Or Phone: 086 8318662
- Pharmacy in Supervalu Shopping Centre Kimmage Dublin 12 currently looking for an OTC assistant either full time / 40 hours per week or part time 30hrs per week approx . Hours are flexible.
- The full time position includes 2 late nights 11 am to 8 pm OTC assistant would be expected to work alternate Saturdays, No Sunday work.
- 9 May 2018
- Please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate with a cover note: 1. What are your qualifications? 2. When are you available? 3. Why should we choose you? 4. Please attach some portfolio images along with your CV.
- An exceptional opportunity to join Elysian Brows and Beauty. They are currently looking for a highly skilled Beauty Therapist to join their team in Greystones.
- - Applicants should be committed to providing superior service in a well-established salon.
- - FULL TIME and PART-TIME position available.
- The successful candidate must have:
- - Fluent English
- - Friendly Manner
- - Ability to work on own initiative
- - Salon experience required
- - Threading experience is a bonus
- - Experience in nail treatments is a bonus
- - CIBTAC/ITEC or CIDESCO qualification
- Treatments at Elysian Brows & Beauty include:
- - Threading
- - Tinting
- - Lash Extensions
- - Spray Tanning
- - Facials and Eye Treatments
- - Manicures and Pedicures
- - Gel Nail Extensions
- - Semi-permanent make-up
OTC Sales Staff
- 9 May 2018
- Please forward your CV's to email@example.com or if you wish to call into the pharmacy in person and ask for Annette.
- O'Mahony & Ennis Pharmacy, Dun Laoghaire currently require an OTC sales staff with some experience in retail pharmacy.
Student Beauty Therapy job - Beauty Time Salon
- 8 May 2018
- Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty Time Salon, Dun Laoghaire are looking for a Junior Beauty Therapist or Beauty Therapy Student to work in a small but busy salon in south county Dublin.
- The right candidate will have recently finished their Beauty Therapy exams or will be currently in college studying Beauty Therapy.
- They are looking for someone with a particular interest in spray tans, natural nail treatments and Gelish.
- The role would suit a proactive and enthusiastic therapist who has a passion for beauty and skincare, as well as interacting with clients on a daily basis.
BeautifulJobs Opportunties for Graduates
- 3 May 2018
- BeautifulJobs are recruiting for graduates on behalf of the following companies:
- Killashee Hotel for Spa Attendants and Therapists. Please find link where graduates can apply directly https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/spa-attendants-therapists-all-levels-including-graduates-welcome-kildare
- NAILS at Penneys for Nail Technicians. If anyone is interested in this position interviews will be held next Tuesday. If anyone that would like to apply can contact me on 087 608 6255. Please find link where graduates can apply directly https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/nails-are-opening-in-penneys-now-hiring-nail-technicians-dublin
- Clarin's for Beauty Advisors. Please find link where graduates can apply directlyhttps://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/beauty-advisors-dundrum-dublin-dublin--2
Lash Technician • Nail Technician • Junior Therapist/Front of house
- 3 May 2018
- Please forward your CV to email@example.com Include a cover letter, Experience, Work imagery and Availability of hours
- The Lash Lounge®️ are looking for a •Lash Technician •Nail Technician • Junior Therapist/front of house to join team.
- Prospects applying for our lash technician must be confident in both classic and volume .
- Part Time Roles available for evening and weekends with a view to further in-house training alongside our chosen specialists brands.
- Candidate must be driven “ can do person “ with a passionate attitude towards their work, a team player, friendly and approachable, able to work of their own initiative and most important adapt to The Lash Lounge banter in Work we work but have fun work alongside a friendly reputable team.
Beauty Therapist - urban escape boutique salon
- 3 May 2018
- Apply with a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a good fit for us. Don’t forget to include your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified in beauty therapy? Part- Time Sound Good?
- Job Description: If you're a passionate Beauty Therapist with a personality that matches the ethos of our brand- we'd love to hear from you. Want flexible hours in a gorgeous salon? Well then send a cover letter outlining why you think you'd be suitable and include a copy of your CV to the salon director, email@example.com
- Primary Duties: All standard beauty therapy- waxing, tanning, manicures, pedicures, facials, eyebrows, lash tinting, threading, massage etc. Customer care- meeting clients and operating the till/Phorest system. Salon upkeep and cleaning.
- Requirements: Passionate about all things beauty. We promote beauty inside and out so a focus on health and wellbeing also key. Discreet and professional personality is of paramount importance to our brand and our client base. Urban Escape is a boutique salon where we encourage our clients to relax and rejuvenate- a chance to escape from their busy lives.
- Benefits: Stylish, inviting salon. An opportunity to train, upstill and gain experience in a busy salon . Relaxed, friendly and professional work environment. Ongoing professional training included. Superior product ranges- Dermalogica, SpaRitual, Jane Iredale, CND Vinylux, Gelish, James Read, Bronze Leaf, Yumi Lashes.
- Sociable/flexible hours. Dublin Bus Routes, On Street Parking.
Beauty Therapist Role
- 3 May 2018
- The Clinic at Ebano,Ballinteer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beauty Therapist Role in their ever growing salon. The opportunities are endless in Ebano Ballinteer and growth is always encouraged.
- They focus on training with an in house trainer always on hand to ensure the skill set is the highest possible standard.
- Training opportunities would involve, HD Brows, LVL lashes, Mink Lashes, Gel Nails.
- Skin Clinic where there is always room to move up there and specialise in skin if this is an interest of theirs.
- They have a very warm and welcoming team, with 22 staff in total they are constantly growing, with some of whom are there since opening 10 years ago.
- They are looking for someone who is passionate about all things beauty and are eager to learn and deliver the best possible standard.
OTC Assistant (Full-Time) and (Flexi-Time) - Lloyds Pharmacy - Dun Laoghaire, Rathgar, Rathmines
- 27 April 2018
- CV's accepted in-store
- Lloyds Pharmacy - Dun Laoghaire, Rathgar, Rathmines
- OTC Assistant (Full-Time) - Weekdays, Weekends and Late Nights
- OTC Assistant (Flexi-Time) - Mornings, Evenings and Weekends
- OTC Assistant (Flexi) - Rathgar only - Weekdays and Saturdays
- Retail experience required
Full or Part time fully qualified beauty therapist
- 25 April 2018
- Please email your CV to Katrinah@live.co.uk or call 018314999
- Looking for 2 full or part time fully qualified beauty therapists to join our salon in Brookwood Rise Artane Dublin 5.
- 16 April 2018
- Please send CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
- Fresh Images Beauty, Nails & Tanning are looking for a Senior Beauty therapist and a Junior Beauty therapist at present. A friendly professional salon looking for new team members to join them who are able to work on their own initiative and able to manage their column and arrange re bookings. You must be a team player and enjoy all aspects of the beauty industry.
- You must have 1-2 years experience (senior)
- All applicants must be qualified to CIDESCO, CIBTAC or ITEC standard or equivalent in BOTH face and body
- You will need to be committed to providing five-star treatments and excellent customer care to all clients
- Have perfect english
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Professional and Positive attitude
- A friendly personality who is warm and approachable to clients
- Immaculate presentations is required
- You must also be fully qualified and have experience in the following: -
- Facials ( Guinot an Advantage)
- Spray Tanning
- Shellac Nails
- Handling Cash/Till transactions
- eyebrow shapes
- eyelash tinting
- waxing (advanced waxing)
- manicure and pedicure
- Sculpted nails an advantage
- cleaning the salon after treatments
- Electrolysis and IPL an advantage
- Eyelash extensions an advantage
- Both full time and part time are available to the right candidate. In the junior role, they would consider all options of courses taken and an internship could be offered.
- A competitive package is on offer which includes a junior salary of €10 per hour and a senior between €11-€13 an hour, depending on experience. Senior role would include monthly targets and commission on treatments and sales if reached. Uniform and insurance will be provided by the salon to the successful candidates, and free treatments to a monthly allowance will also be on offer, plus products at cost price. Ongoing salon training is provided in skin care and treatments .
- They are looking for someone who loves the beauty industry as much as they do and who likes to work in a harmonious environment and friendly atmosphere. They are 25 years in business this year and view this on the result of giving excellent customer care to their clients.
05 April 2018
Chartered Certified Accountants,
Registered Auditors and Chartered Tax Advisers
Location: 29 The Rise, Mount Merrion, Co Dublin (beside UCD)
Martha Leonard at +353 (0)1 210 8455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
29 The Rise, Mount Merrion, Co Dublin.
• Bookkeeper preferably with an Accounting Technician qualification.
• Candidate will be given a portfolio of clients across a wide range of industry sectors and will be responsible for bookkeeping, payroll, monthly management reporting and all Revenue returns as required.
• Self-motivated, diligent, team player with good interpersonal skills that can work to deadlines.
• Relevant qualification – Accounting Technician - ATI or CAT an advantage
• Experience using some or all of the following:
- Bookkeeping - TAS Books, Sage 50, Sage Accounts Production, Big Red Book, Xero, Quickbooks, Surf Accounts, etc.
- Payroll - Thesaurus, Micropay, Collsoft, etc.
• Valid work permit required.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and other benefits negotiable depending on relevant experience. Full study package will be provided if candidate wishes to pursue further accounting or tax qualifications.
Available to start immediately.
Job Position for Graduates
- 5 March 2018
- CV's must be emailed to the following email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any more information please contact them.
- Award winning Irish company is currently recruiting for the following job position, Retail Sales and Business Development manager to join team.
- The successful candidate will also get the opportunity of paid travel both nationally and international.
- If your are looking to kick start a career in sales or already have experience but want to work in a positive, friendly, competitive target driven company then Niamh Corazon / sub company The Bridal Lodge is the right job for you.
- A background in the following is a bonus: Business, Marketing, Pr, Law, Fashion, IT
- For more information on the position see https://thebridallodge.com/pages/jobs
Job Opportunity at Lana's Beauty Salon
- 19 February 2018
- Please call Lana on 089 219 6243, or Lana's Beauty Salon 01 828 5947 or DM her on Facebook. This is a great opportunity.
- Lana's Beauty Salon based in Clongriffin are currently hiring.
- Beautician position available for someone who is specialised in the areas of - manicure, pedicure, nail extensions, acrylic/gel nails, shellac, eyebrow threading/wax, specialised waxing, facials, & spray tan.
Part time Receptionist - Monica Tolan
- 9 February 2018
- Please contact Ruth O’Connell, Monica Tolan, Malahide 01-8456110
- Part time receptionist for Malahide Clinic with increased hours over busy holiday periods and possibility of a permanent full time role once the student has qualified.
- A very busy clinic so need someone who is friendly, attentive and works on initiative.
Otc assistant/ Pharmacy sales assistant position in Cabinteely
- 7 February 2018
- Any interested candidates should forward their interest to email@example.com
- Otc Assistant/ Pharmacy Sales Assistant position available immediately in a retail pharmacy in Cabinteely.
- The position is 30 hours per week. Experience is preferable but not essential.
- Rate of pay will depend on experience.
- This is a local community pharmacy, independently owned with a great working environment.
- A probationary period of 13 weeks will apply.
Spa Therapist - Carton House
- 6 February 2018
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 651 7793 Carton House, Maynooth, Co Kildare
- Are you recently graduated with your CIDESCO, CIBTAC or ITEC qualifications?
- If so, Carton House are currently recruiting for both full-time and part-time Spa Therapists to join their winning team of professionals.
- The successful candidate:
- •Will be fully qualified in beauty and massage treatments
- •Must have excellent customer service skills
- •Must be able to work as part of a team
- •Will have excellent communication skills
- •Be professional and friendly
- Darphin Training Provided
Design Vacancy - Newcastle Design
- 22 January 2018
Applicants to email CVs to email@example.com
Newcastle Design, have a full-time job vacancy in their design department.
Job role: Full time Junior Designer / Sales Assistant
• Using ArtiCAD to produce bespoke kitchen and furniture designs to include floorplans, elevations and perspectives based on client’s details and notes provided to you. Meet and greet customers in showroom.
Ideally applicant should:
• Have knowledge of measurements and ability to execute accurate scaled designs.
• be creative
• Have an ability to work to deadlines
• excellent communication skills
• Be friendly and have an approachable manner.
Full ArtiCAD training given. Based in Rathnew, Co. Wicklow, public transport is minimal in Rathnew so ideally you would need to have your own transport.
Look up their website to see what they do www.newcastledesign.ie and if you are interested, they would love to hear from you.
Part Time Receptionist
- 19 January 2018
- Please contact Ruth O’Connell by Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: Malahide 01-8456110
Part time receptionist for Monica Tolan in their Malahide Clinic with increased hours over busy holiday periods and possibility of a permanent full time role once the student has qualified.
A very busy clinic, they need someone who is friendly, attentive and works on initiative.
PHARMACY SALES ASSISTANT / NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST
- 15 January 2018
To apply for the role or for more information, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or contact Lisa on 01-2882219
Quigley's Pharmacy, Blackrock are seeking to recruit a part-time Pharmacy Sales Assistant for 6-9 months maternity cover. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of nutritional therapy, as well as experience in OTC pharmacy sales.
The role is best suited to a positive and focused person who is interested in learning and helping customers with a wide range of potential healthcare concerns.
- Assisting the pharmacist in over the counter sales and customer advice
- Advising customers and patients on nutritional and vitamin support, as well as any general healthcare advice that may be relevant
- Otc, nutritional and vitamin stock management, including ordering, maintaining stock levels and sourcing new products
- Driving sales to achieve targets and sharing product knowledge and experience learned through training
- General cleaning and housekeeping
- Previous experience working in a pharmacy is desirable
- Knowledge of nutritional and vitamin healthcare will be beneficial
- Ability to work well with other people
- An active interest in pharmacy and healthcare
Nail & Lash Technician
- 19 December 2017
If interested, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Opportunity: Nail & Lash Technician
- Salon: Emma's Powder Room, Cabinteely
- Position: Part-time. Starting mid-January 2018
- Potentially long term
Qualified Therapist - Lloyds Pharmacy Leopardstown
- 9 November 2017
- To apply for this exciting opportunity CVs can be sent to email@example.com or submit your CV within the Pharmacy
- Exciting opportunity for Therapist to join team at Leopardstown, Dublin 18 on a Permanent flexible basis. They offer competitive pay with some of the best training in the industry.
- The hours of work are flexible andthey offer competitive pay as well as a monthly bonus
- The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Providing an exceptionally high levels of customer and patient care at all times
- Driving sales to achieve the targets Offering customers excellent advice, sharing product knowledge and all knowledge learned through training
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained at optimal levels
- Following and implementing all Company Policies and Procedures to drive the business
- Knowledge and Experience required:
- Previous pharmacy experience is desirable - OTC sales and customer service experience
- The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about working in Pharmacy Retail
- Be capable of building rapport with customers and offering them compelling reasons to return to us
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive can do attitude and a willingness to learn
OTC Role - Lloyds Pharmacy DunLaoghaire
- 30 October 2017
- Please contact Niamh, Manager of Lloyds in Dun laoghaire, ph:2807352
- Otc role available, in Lloyds Dun Laoghaire
Beauty Therapist Job Vacancy - Beauty Time, DunLaoghaire
- 19 October 2017
- Please send your details to Elizabeth and Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ph: 01 2054000
- Opportunity for someone in College to start their career in the Beauty Industry.
- Position will start in the run up to Christmas so they must be available from then. Looking for someone to work part time around their College hours and more hours during the Summer months.
- They will received in house training and training for high end brands such as lycon, dermalogica and juliette armand.
- Ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Passionate about their job and the Beauty Industry
- Be able to represent the salon in a professional manner
- Available evenings and Saturdays
- Be able to cover reception duties
- Work to a timed schedule for treatments
- Work well in a team
- Take initiative in keeping the salon tidy and presentable
- Can work flexible hours
Beauty Job Vacancy
- 9 September 2017
- Please forward CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Nu Essence Beauty Salon is looking to recruit junior and part time therapists for their busy Dublin 2 salon.
Full Time Position - The Laser Centre
- 21 August 2017
- Contact Antoinette at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call the clinic on 01-6763251.
- Currently seeking a full time position to be filled.
- The following treatments would be laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, oxyfacials and a range of facial peels.
- An immediate start is preferable to join very busy clinic at The Laser Centre, Dublin 2.
- 18 August 2017
- Please email CV to email@example.com
- Currently looking for Junior Therapists at Creative Spa.
OTC Job Vacancies – Immediate Start
- 3 August 2017
Send your CV immediately for the attention of Mr Karl Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton’s Pharmacy are looking for OTC staff for their Rathfarnham Village Pharmacy and City Centre Pharmacy.
- Part-time approx 2 to 3 days a week and also full-time positions are available.
Aqua Beauty - Job Vacancy
- 26 July 2017
- Email CV's to email@example.com, a reference is essential.
- AQUA BEAUTY, STILLORGAN, SOUTH DUBLIN are looking for a therapist to work in an up market clinic with a very experienced team.
- Gain knowledge in the most advanced treatments from here and abroad.
- It is an advantage to have gained experience in the following Lash Extensions, Brow Art, Manicures/Pedicures, IPL, Dermalogica, Tanning, Social Media skills.
- Excellent salary and commission for ideal candidate.
Vacancy Beauty Therapist
- 22 June 2017
- Please Phone Valerie Craven on Phone: 0872208117 or Email: Valeriecravengrace@gmail.com
- Fully qualified experienced Beauty therapist required for Guinot Celbridge.
- Full or part time
- €12.00 per hour, commission 8% on products.
- Quarterly bonus on targets reached.
Nail Technician - New nail bar called Chipped, which is set to open in Dublin 2
- 20 June 2017
- Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT NAILS AND BEAUTY?
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF A NEW CONCEPT NEVER BEFORE SEEN IN IRELAND?
- If you're cool and desire a more vibe-orientated work space, get in touch! You need to be a fully qualified manicurist (NVQ level 2, 3, or equivalent) and want to work in Dublin 2.
- In exchange for hard work we will offer a competitive rate and a great commission scheme, along with many other benefits.
- If you think you have what it takes to be part of our start-up, we would love to hear from you. We are now recruiting for both Full and Part Time positions.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Required experience: Nail Technician: 1/2 years
Customer Experience Assistants - Male Grooming Store / Barbershop Lynx ‘Find your Magic Store’- Pop Up – opening 1st July for 10 weeks – fixed term position - Dublin
- 9 June 2017
- Please send CV’s to: email@example.com
- Did you know Lynx are opening up a new ‘Find your Magic Store’ (Male Grooming store) in Dublin?
- The Lynx ‘Find your Magic Store’ will be opening for a 10 week period from July. This will be the one stop shop for revamping your style and male grooming AND we are looking for unique and individual applicants for a number of exciting roles within the store.
- Are you tech savvy? – You may be perfect for our Magic Mirror Guide position!
- Are you confident and enjoy getting to know your stuff, to become an expert on all things Lynx? – You may be perfect for our Product Specialist or Fragrance Expert positions!
- We have a number of other exciting and unique positions within the store so don’t delay, apply today!
- Providing an outstanding experience to each client you will be a true brand ambassador for Lynx. You will know your stuff and become an expert on the Lynx brand products and all the possibilities they can offer.
- Daily you will provide outstanding and award winning customer service. You will be on trend and inspire clients to be creative and transform their look. Your in depth knowledge and advice will enable each customer to explore all options and products and they will leave already planning their next visit!
- The Person
- · Bags of personality, you will build rapport quickly and effortlessly!
- · Passionate about hair/being well groomed and customer service
- · Tech Savvy (for Magic Mirror applications)
- · Confident and approachable
- · Strong individual personality and welcoming, friendly, smiley, funny & mindful
- · Can do attitude and works well with team
- · Excellent communication skills and highly engaging
- · Proactive and works well at pace
- · Work well in a high pressured environment and have ability to plan and organise tasks with ease
- · Proven ability to drive outstanding customer experiences & results
- · Work well within a changeable environment
- Physical aspects of the job include; oversize merchandise handling, bulk, general cleaning and maintenance and standing for up to 8 hours per day.
- Flexibility: This is a temporary position. Store is open 6 days per week, morning and evening hours; individual must be willing to work nights, weekends, extended hours and holidays.
Store Manager - Lynx ‘Find your Magic Shop’ - Dublin
- 9 June 2017
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29th June – 2nd September 2017 (10 weeks)
- Did you know Lynx are opening up their first pop up Barbers/Male Grooming store in Dublin? This will be a one stop shop for revamping your style and male grooming and we are looking for a Savvy Store Manager to play a lead role in this exciting venture!
- As Store Manager you will be the first point of contact for customers and will share the Lynx vision with them and your team.
- You will be an inspirational guide with a big personality, taking each customer on their Lynx journey. You will inspire them to be creative and encourage each customer to fully discover the product range, experiment with their options/look by using the Magic Mirror and ultimately change their style with the barber. You will also deal with customer complaints, booking and enquiries
- Day to day you will also manage the store financial reporting, budget and store inventory.
- The Person
- · 4+ years extensive professional experience in retail including people management skills
- · Strong individual personality and welcoming, friendly, smiley, funny & mindful
- · Inspiring leader, driving staff to sell more and deliver results/store goals
- · Excellent communication skills, along with organisational, problem solving and interpersonal
- · Strong sales skills
- · Tech Savvy – assisting with Magic Mirror
- · Fantastic leadership skills with coaching/mentoring abilities
- · Work well in a high pressured environment and have ability to plan and organise tasks with ease
- · Good understanding of business needs and able to create solutions