The following vacancies have been notified to BFEI:
- 24 February 2020
- Please email cover letter and C.V. to Derek McKay, Managing Director, Adare Human Resource Management email:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 087 9786427
- Closing Date for Applications is 5pm Friday 6th March 2020
- Location: Adare Human Resource Management, Blackrock, Co Dublin.
- Job Status: Permanent, Part Time(20 hours–flexible)
- Purpose of the role: Reporting directly to the Managing Director,and working closely with Accountants, the Bookkeeper will support the Consulting team with key activities associated with ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of financial and client information. This role requires a high degree of diligence in ensuring key financial activities are delivered in a timely manner and to the quality standards associated with their business and Clients.
- Job Responsibilities: Bookkeeper / Accounts Preparation - Responsible for the accurate and timely input of all sales invoices - Setting up all supplier payments on systems - Supplier management - Bi-weekly bank reconciliations - Proactive debtor management - Prepare such reports and other information as requested and directed by the MD andAccountant - Maintain an orderly accounting filing system - Prepare information for external Accountants for the monthly provision of management accounts - Filing with ROS-Create and prepare reports for Senior Management and Managing Director.
- The successful candidate will need the following qualifications, experience and skills to meet the demands of the role:
- QualificationsIdeally qualified as an accounts technician or possess a relevant financial /bookkeeperqualification At least five years’ post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Experience with ROSAn excellent understanding and previous hands on experience of accounting software, ideally KashflowExperience of online banking and SEPA direct debitsComputer literate, proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel to an advanced level
- SkillsSelf-confident and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervisionDemonstrate high level of client-service orientation, ability to handle sensitive,confidential information with maximum discretionVery strong planning and organisational skillsThe ability to be work within and support the consulting team.
Junior Accounts Administrator / Accounts Technician
- 14 February 2020
- Please submit your CV and letter of application to email@example.com outlining why you are suitable for the role.
- Credebt Exchange are looking for Junior Accounts Administrator / Accounts Technician.
- Credebt Exchange are happy to support IATI Accounting Technicians Programme.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a very busy office environment.
- Knowledge of Basic Financial Accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office skills, Excel (intermediary or advanced), Power Point and Word.
- Ability to work as a team and with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services.
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Hands on and ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
Job Opportunity - Beauty Salon
- 5 February 2020
- C.v’s can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Terrie.
- Bluemoon Beauty Salon Malahide Co Dublin (www.bluemoonbeautysalon.com) have a flexible part-time position available with immediate start, basic qualifications essential, but training will also be provided too.
VACANCY: SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT OFFICER (CONTRACT ONLY; 3 MONTHS)
- 5 February 2020
- This is a three-month position (March-May). To apply, please send your CV (maximum of 2 pages) and cover letter to email@example.com
- For queries about the post, please email Cormac Cahill Communications Manager Cormac Cahill firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 044 1214.
- Strategically plan and execute a comprehensive social media plan for our social Media channels for Tea Day 2020.
- Produce and upload high quality copy and content on Social Media platforms on a daily basis.
- Drive digital content planning and co-ordination processes across all digital channels, including reviewing and updating content during the life span of the campaign.
- Develop and update a Weekly Social Content Calendar for the campaign.
- Evaluate the use of content and digital channels using data to drive digital impact and reach on a regular basis.
Skills & expertise
- 1-2 years digital experience required, working in a team-based environment
- 3rd level Digital Marketing / Social Media Qualification
- Demonstrable experience managing Social Media Platforms (must have experience with Facebook Ads Manager)
- Proven experience in growing digital channels
- Strong writing and editing skills plus the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication, relationship management and support skills
- A highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- 21 January 2020
- Please contact Duke on 0877076213 or email: email@example.com
- Nail bar in TiffanyNails in Blackrock.
- Looking for a staff who are able to do manicure, pedicure, file paint, shellac paint.
Employment Opportunities at Kopikat
- 7 January 2020
- If you are interested in working with Kopikat please contact Tom Brennan on 087 3464535 for further information.
- To complement their growing business they are aiming to immediately fill a number of key roles in our front office administration, back office accounts and office management.
- The posts are full time although there may be scope for reduced hours for the accounts role. If you enjoy working as part of a team and are willing to develop your skills we would like to hear from you.
- For the accounts position a knowledge of the SAGE accounting software and experience in managing a accounts function for a busy office would be an advantage.
- Applicants for the general administration area should have knowledge of managing reception and dealing with client service calls.
Trainee Accountant Position (Full/Part - Time)
- 3 January 2020
- Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ Preparation of accounts to trial balance for client companies,
- ✓ Debtors / creditors analysis, maintaining invoices, billing and monthly bank reconciliations,
- ✓ Assisting in client payroll preparation,
- ✓ Revenue submissions VAT, RTD, RCT, INTERSTAT, VIES and PAYE/PRSI,
- ✓ Assisting with credit control at peak periods of activity,
- ✓ Preparation of monthly management accounts,
- ✓ Inter-company account reconciliations,
- ✓ Budgeting and forecasting functions and reconciling actual to budgeted figures,
- ✓ Attending to ad hoc reporting requests,
- ✓ Liaising with auditors to ensure timely attendance to queries and finalisation of accounts/service charge statements,
- ✓ Maintaining contact with clients and serving the clients’ needs,
- ✓ Developing month end procedures and processes,
- ✓ Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- ✓ Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance (Minimum 2.2 degree),
- ✓ Desire to complete accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA),
- ✓ Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative,
- ✓ Excellent Word and Excel skills,
- ✓ Team player – flexible, thorough and proactive,
- ✓ Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- ✓ Fluent written and spoken English.
- ✓ They are offering a competitive remuneration package,
- ✓ An opportunity to work with and learn from our financial experts,
- ✓ Substantial exam support & study leave,
- ✓ On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and sized companies,
- ✓ They provide training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development.
Regional Makeup Artist
- 13 November 2019
- Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Trends Beauty Distribution has a vacancy for a Regional Makeup Artist.
- You will be responsible for the training and merchandising of our fantastic brands, hosting exciting instore events at our stockists around the country & general stockist support to help drive sales and growth.
- This is a part-time position and due to the nature of the role own transport & full clean license are essential.
- 24 October 2019
Please contact Katrina on phone: 0851911317 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for Christmas work or experience?
- Beauty salon Beauty Box, Artane,Dublin 5, will be taking on two girls with a minimum of 1 year in college.
Office Furniture Solutions Company
- 18 October 2019
- Please send CV's to Katie Dunne E:KDunne@winroy.ie
- Winroy Winroy has undergone a consistent and progressive evolution from a simple furniture assembly business to becoming one of the most established office furniture solutions companies in Ireland.
- Winroy offers a broad range of services including furniture procurement, installations, move management and space planning.
- You will be working with the sales team to develop relationships with the aim of identifying sales opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Responsibilities 1. Developing and sustaining business opportunities and managing client relationships. 2. Delivering and achieving sales targets. 3. Product and industry knowledge with a continued focus learning. 4. Project management. 5. Presentation skills, including but not limited to product demonstrations. 6. Tender evaluation and preparation. 7. Networking with Architects, Designers and Customers.
- Requirements 1. Must be highly motivated. 2. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. 3. Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment. 4. Highly proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point 5. An excellent command of both written and spoken English is mandatory. 6. A full Irish Drivers Licence is required.
- Experience 1. Sales experience is preferred. 2. Exposure to the Architect and Design community. 3. Background in interior design, architecture or project management is preferred.
casual Makeup Artist and/ or nail technician
- 15 October 2019
- Send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Dylan Bradshaw are recruiting for a casual Makeup Artist and/ or nail technician for the busy Christmas period.
- Experience working with clients/ customers is essential
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- 11 October 2019
- For further information please telephone 2887403 and ask to speak to Tommy or Anne Marie.
- Health Care Assistant to work at a local nursing home in Blackrock.
- Candidate requirements:
- · Excellent organisational skills.
- · Honest, trustworthy, focused with a good personality.
- · Fast learner, work well in a team but able to work alone at times.
- · Excellent attention to detail.
- · Flexible working hours over seven days.
- · Ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- · Experience not essential but would be an advantage.
- · Must be fluent in English.
Skincare Specialist and Sales Consultant
- 9 October 2019
- Please email your CV or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELEMIS counter in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum town centre.
- Currently recruiting for full & part time roles for a Skincare Specialist and Sales Consultant.
- You don’t need to have previous experience working in the beauty industry but an interest in skincare is needed.
- This role would be great for any second year beauty students or anyone with ITEC/CIBTAC/CIDESCO Beauty Qualifications.
- Qualifications are required for this role.
Emergency Medical Call Taker
- 8 October 2019
- Call Brian Murray on 01 482 5352 or Email: Brian.Murray@cplhealthcare.com for further information.
- Interviews 28th October
- Start date 4th November 2019
- Fantastic opportunity for long term position and career progression
- These roles will involve working in both the Emergency and ICV call taking services at NEOC, Dublin 24. Full training program will be provided
Junior Sales / Marketing Administrator
- 8 October 2019
- Lisa Hernon on email@example.com
- Servaplex Ltd is an independent supplier of IT management software solutions including ManageEngine, Netwrix and NetSupport Software.
- Due to expansion the company is seeking to recruit a full time Sales Administrator. Working in a small, friendly team, the ideal candidate should be a recent second or third level graduate who is enthusiastic, personable, has initiative and possess the ability to learn quickly.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- · Managing software licence renewals and preparing quotations.
- · Order processing and licence delivery.
- · Maintain and update CRM database.
- · Logging support calls.
- · Schedule customer implementations and site visits.
- · Organising seminars and other events.
- · General sales and marketing activities.
- Candidate Requirements
- · Strong computer skills, especially MS Office.
- · Excellent communications skills, fluency in English.
- · Strong numeracy skills for pricing calculations.
- · Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- · An interest in commercial social media (particularly LinkedIn) is an advantage.
Full Time Beauty Therapist required in a busy multi award-winning salon in Dublin 4
- 4 October 2019
- Please email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Beauty Therapist required in a busy multi award-winning salon in Dublin 4.
- 5 minutes walk from Sydney Parade DART Station.
- Must have qualifications in:
- - Manicures and Pedicures
- - Eyebrow and Eyelash Shape and Tint
- - Waxing including specialised waxing
- - Make Up artistry an advantage but not a must
- - CIDESCO an advantage but not a must
- - Threading an advantage but not a must
- They are looking for a friendly, efficient beauty therapist who can deliver a great treatment as well as giving her client great homecare advice.
- They need someone who is competent in cross selling and up selling other treatments and products.
- - Hourly rate plus commission
- - Salon in a safe community shopping centre
- - Free staff treatments
- - Hugely discounted staff products
- - Paid further training provided where needed
- - Work with experienced therapists who can teach you a lot about the beauty industry
- - They have won many awards and endeavor to win more so you will be part of a team who are always trying to up their game.
- - Occasional paid nights out and fun activities with the company
Doyle Lift Services - Office Administrator Position
- 25 September 2019
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Doyle Lift Services Ltd maintain, install & repair all types of passenger & goods lifts throughout Ireland. They have teams of field service engineers that carry out this work on site. They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Office Administrator. This role will be based at their offices in Carrickmines next to the retail park. This is a full time position. Salary experience related.
- Job Description
- · Collating engineers service timesheets & worksheets.
- · Creating/posting invoices sales & purchases.
- · Maintaining customer records & files.
- · Liaise with suppliers/customers/service engineers.
- · Type/remit/follow up customer quotations.
- · Co-ordination of engineers (daily basis)
- · Maintain purchase order system/spreadsheet etc.
- · Maintain service round spreadsheets etc.
- · Assist service manager/team in the field.
- · Filing, answering phones, general office duties, typing etc.
- Skills Required
- · Competent Microsoft suite user (outlook, word, excel, access a bonus but not essential)
- · High level of typing (WPM)
- · Accuracy with numerical information.
- · Experience of invoicing.
- · Good clear telephone manner, friendly.
- · Successfully completed leaving certificate
- · Post leaving cert business/office administration course - min 1 year.
2020 - Seasonal Guides/Information Officers (Temporary Positions)
- 19 September 2019
- Applications should be made online through www.opw.ie Candidates may be short-listed for interview on the basis of information supplied in the application forms.
- The Application Form must be completed no later than 5pm Thursday 10 October 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The Office of Public Works is recruiting Seasonal Guides/ Information Officers.
- Please note that offers of temporary employment will only be made to successful candidates on foot of this competition.
- Interested applicants should have: • heritage awareness • relevant work experience • good communication skills • good team working ability • fluency in Irish for Gaeltacht Sites
Treat is Recruiting
- 16 September 2019
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treat is currently recruiting new Nail Technicians to join panel on an ad hoc basis and they would love to hear from you.
- Treat has an innovative approach to Pop-up Health & Wellness services they offer the opportunity to be part of their Onsite panel offering Pop-up health and wellness services in a variety of environments.
- The work is very flexible and you are not required to work weekends, they pay a daily fee for events and share the details in advance so you can prepare yourself!
- What are the requirements?
- It would be great if you already have an indemnity insurance or if you are willing to get one.
Positions available at Carton Spa & Wellness
- 10 September 2019
Seánna Herbert, Spa & Leisure Manager, E: email@example.com W: cartonhouse.com
- Part time Spa Therapist
- Full time Spa Therapist
- Weekend Spa Attendant
- Offer fantastic rates of pay, commission structure on treatments and retail sales and they provide Therapists with brilliant on site and off site training.
Vacancies in Lloyd's pharmacy Blackrock
- 2 September 2019
- Please contact Veronica in Lloyd's Blackrock 01 2788078
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancies for retail OTC assistant open in our stores ( Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire )
PHARMACY SALES ASSISTANT / NUTRITIONAL THERAPIST
- 30 August 2019
- To apply for the role or for more information, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or contact Lisa on 01-2882219
- Quigley's Pharmacy, Blackrock are seeking to recruit a part-time Pharmacy Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate would have a knowledge of nutritional therapy, as well as experience in OTC pharmacy sales.
- The role is best suited to a positive and focused person who is interested in learning and helping customers with a wide range of potential healthcare concerns.
- · Assisting the pharmacist in over the counter sales and customer advice
- · Advising customers and patients on nutritional and vitamin support, as well as any general healthcare advice that may be relevant
- · Otc, nutritional and vitamin stock management, including ordering, maintaining stock levels and sourcing new products
- · Driving sales to achieve targets and sharing product knowledge and experience learned through training
- · Previous experience working in a pharmacy is desirable
- · Knowledge of nutritional and vitamin healthcare will be beneficial
- · Ability to work well with other people
- · An active interest in pharmacy and healthcare
Nail Technician Job Offer
- 19 August 2019
- Contact Aoibhinn from BiaBelle Beauty by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced Nail Tech
- Location: BiaBelle Beauty in House of Fraser, Dundrum
- Must be able to do all nail applications including nail art
- Must have excellent customer service
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Part time position
Benefit Cosmetics Vacancies
- 17 July 2019
- Any applicants can contact Cianna Robb at Ciannaro@benefitcosmetics.com.
Benefit Cosmetics currently have a number of vacancies within the brand for Account Managers, Brow Experts and Beauty Advisors.
- 19 June 2019
- Please email your CV to Helen Molloy, email: email@example.com or phone mobile ph:0876521622
- Candidate would need to have interest in lashes and nails as well as all other beauty treatments.
Payroll Administrator Maternity Cover
- 19 June 2019
- If interested please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org - closing date 28th June at 5pm.
- Job Type: The position is full-time commencing in August for an initial period of 8 months.
- Salary: depending on experience
- They are recruiting for a highly organised Payroll Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have all round skills, excellent attention to detail and commitment to providing the best customer service.
- They are looking for someone who will ensure high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and works well as part of a team in addition to managing their own workload.
- THE PERSON:
- Committed to providing excellent service, motivated, systematic, detail oriented, with approachable professionalism
- Capable of building positive working relationships both internally and externally with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Key requirements:
- · IPASS qualification desirable.
- · Payroll experience ideally including multiple companies.
- · Sage Micropay experience desirable
- · Strong Microsoft office knowledge, Filemaker an advantage.
- · Detail focussed with strong analysis skills.
- · Able to work to tight deadlines
- Main Responsibilities:
- · Checking and verifying claims
- · Entering timesheets on payroll
- · Making Revenue returns
- · Monitoring income to ensure that there are funds available for each client
- · Bank Reconciliation
- · Maintaining claims information on database
- · Issuing standard Contracts and checking completion on return
- · Liaising with clients regarding budgets, expenditure, statistics etc.
- · Ensure line management is kept informed of issues
- · Resolution of customer and account queries
- · Preparing and issuing ad hoc reports
- · Prepare billing
IT Helpdesk Support
- 19 June 2019
- Please email CV to Sord Careers (email@example.com)
- SORD Data Systems are looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to work in their Sandyford site and visit customer sites.
- Windows Support Team is responsible for providing 3rd level support to their Customers. The department is responsible for resolving any IT-related issues quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries.
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and offers the perfect introduction in to the IT industry.
- Key Responsibilities
- · This position is responsible for supporting and maintaining Microsoft Desktop operating systems and general maintenance of IT-related hardware/software.
- · Install and Deploy new client devices
- · Maintain devices up to date with the latest security software or updates
- · The successful candidate will provide effective IT assistance remotely or at field.
- · Full driving licence
- · Microsoft client OS’s (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- · Knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- · Active Directory
- · Network Printing and Scanning
- · Installation of Applications (i.e. MS office, Adobe Reader, etc)
- · Knowledge in diagnosing hardware and software issues
- · Knowledge in Mobile devices configuration such as phones, tablets.
- Experience required:
- · Strong problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities
- · Able to work with customers/management at all levels
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills
- · Attention to Detail
Accounts Assistant position
- 17 June 2019
- Interested parties should email your CV to Lorna Ward, RecruitmentPlus Head Office: 20 Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Co Dublin Tel: +353 1 2788610, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Title: Accounts Assistant - S009620
- Salary: €28-33K DOE + healthcare, pension, 23 days annual leave.
- Location: Stillorgan, South Co Dublin
- Hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Role Responsibilities:
- · Process purchase invoices on Microsoft Navision (accounting package)
- · Process fortnightly payment runs on various online banking sites and ADHOC payments when requested
- · Recording of bank transactions
- · Will generate sales invoices
- · Dealing with supplier queries, account reconciliations and allocations
- · Monitor expenses and credit card statement analysis
- · Create weekly cash balance reports
- · Will assist with annual audits where necessary
- · Ensure all day to day records are filed in an efficient and organised manner
- · Carry out any ADHOC duties when required
- · General administration duties:
- · Answering/directing of telephone calls (no reception).
- · Ordering of stationary and office supplies
- · Organising post and courier services
- · Ad hoc office duties·
- Skills and Experience Required
- · Must have 3 years’ experience of working with accounting systems in a finance department
- · Experience of Microsoft Navision an advantage
- · Strong understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- · Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word and Excel
- · Meticulous- paying exceptional attention to detail
- · Multitasker, with the ability to meet deadlines
- · Excellent communication skills;
- · Ability to work on your own initiative
- · Must have excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
Job Opportunity Beauty Therapist
- 14 June 2019
Please forward cv's to Jessie O Brien email:email@example.com
- New High End Beauty Salon in Clarehall Northern Cross.
- Link to web site www.cultureclubbeauty.ie
- 2 positions both full-time and part-time.
- Looking for 2 qualified girls with a friendly manner and qualified in all beauty treatments, advanced waxing and threading an advantage.
- 5 June 2019
- Contact Linda - 086 6039740
- Femme Fatal Salon, busy beauty salon in Lucan village.
- Looking to hire a junior therapist to become a member of experienced team.
- The candidate ideally would have training in waxing/manicures & pedicures/tinting/tans and facial treatment.
Junior Secretary Position
- 28 May 2019
- To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denise Tully on 014961444 for more information.
- This role involves secretarial and administrative support for a rapidly growing accountancy firm.
- This position requires someone who is proactive, friendly, confident, and able to work under pressure.
- Leaving Certificate and relevant post Leaving Cert qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a professional environment
- Copy and audio typing (minimum 50 wpm)
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
PMO Internship Oneview Healthcare
- 28 May 2019
Applications to be in by 5pm Tuesday, 4th of June. Students can send their cv’s to Lorrain Morrin (email@example.com )
- As part of the 2019 Intern and Graduate Programme, Oneview Healthcare is seeking a 3rd year student to join the PMO for a 3-month contract.
- It will be the Interns objective to help Oneview source, assess, and deliver to Oneview’s project requirements in relation to their customers.
- The successful candidate will be based in the Global Headquarters, which is based in Blackrock, Dublin.
Waxperts are hiring
- 13 May 2019
- To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org and for full job details visit www.beautifuljobs.com
- Currently hiring a full and part time waxing therapist.
- Flexible working hours the full time position is available 4 day working week and the part time is evenings and Saturdays.
- The full details are on beautifuljobs.com.
Retail Pharmacy Assistant Job, Dublin 4
- 3 May 2019
- Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
- Sandymount Pharmacy is a boutique community pharmacy in Dublin 4 and is seeking an experienced OTC and Front of Shop sales assistant to join team.
- The successful candidate should:
- · have previous experience working in a community pharmacy
- · have training and experience in OTC sales and an interest in skincare
- · have outstanding customer service skills
- · have fluent English and excellent communication skills
- · be willing to work as part of a team but also able to take initiative
- · be flexible and willing to learn
- · have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- · providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- · maintaining stock levels and merchandising for the shop and liaising with reps
- · ensuring the tidiness of the shop is to a high standard
- · building and sustaining positive relationships with our customers
- Job type; approx. 33hrs/week maternity cover with potential for permanent position
- Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience.
Spa Therapist - Royal Marine Hotel Dún Laoghaire
- 29 April 2019
- To apply please contact HR department: T: +353 (0)1 2300030 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- They are looking for a self motivated, passionate individual who has the ability to work on own initiative.
- The successful candidate will be required to:
- - Carry out massage treatments for guests
- - Provide 1st Class Customer Service
- - Set up own rooms for treatments
- - Product Sales
- * A minimum of 1 years experience in the Spa/Beauty Industry
- * Must have CIBTAC and ITEC qualifications or equivalent
- * Must be fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills
- * Qualifications required: Shellac nails, spray tan and advanced waxing, make-up. Advantage in facials and massages
Apprentice Position for Qualified Beautician
- 24 April 2019
- Please email email@example.com
- "Up To My Eyes” is a specialist brow and lash salon.
- They offer Environ Skin treatments and products too so candidates with a qualification in beauty therapy will also be eligible for earning commission on top of their annual salary.
- They are opening up a position for a part-time junior apprentice. The hourly rate will be €11, the weekly hours approx 20- 25 hrs per week and the contract will be for 6 months with a view to permanence.
- The ideal candidate must be trained in and hold certificates in:
- Brow tinting and shaping
- Lash Extensions
- Lash tinting
- Further training will be offered in all of the above and the following:
- Lash lifting
- Lash Extensions (Classic and Russian Volume),
- The candidate should also:
- * Be passionate about delivering excellence in all aspects of the role.
- * Have high standards in relation to the impression of the salon for new and existing customers.
- * Strive to ensure that the client receives a consistently excellent service during every visit.
- * Embrace and represent the Brand Values of Teamwork, Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Consistency and Fun.
- * Be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, with the clients and team alike. Fluent English is necessary.
- * Thrive on working under pressure.
Job Opportunities - Milner Browne
- 4 April 2019
Zoe Ennis HR Manager, T: +353 (0) 1 286 0200 | Mob: +353 (0) 87 630 1070 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.milnerbrowne.com
- Customer Success Exec - Mandarin Speaking
- Android Developer
- Trainee SAP Support Consultant
- Junior IOS Developer
Full and Part Time Positions - Akara Nail and Beauty
- 4 April 2019
Please apply by sending your CV and any pictures of your work to email@example.com.
- Full and part time staff in Akara Nail and Beauty.
- Ideal candidates will be confident, welcoming and hard working.
- Professional and good personal skills, promoting and up-selling beauty products all necessary.
- Applicants must be willing to work late nights and weekends.
OPEN DAY - Temporary and Contract - Office Support opportunities
- 4 April 2019
- Orange Recruitment have an Open Day next Thursday 11th April 2019 for Temporary / Short Term Contract - Office Support roles.
Qualified Beauty Therapist - LloydsPharmacy, Leopardstown Dublin 18
- 2 April 2019
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, send on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV within the Pharmacy
- Exciting opportunity for a 20 hour per week qualified Beauty Therapist to join team within LloydsPharmacy, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
- The hours of work are flexible and may include weekends
Part-Time Retail Pharmacy Assistant
- 26 March 2019
Please e-mail email@example.com and they will send you out an application pack by return.
- Part-Time Retail Pharmacy Assistant, Brennans Pharmacy, Glenageary.
- 1-2 days per week (including availability to cover Saturdays and some holidays throughout the year).
- Dublin Bus (no.7) leaves Dublin City Centre and brings you almost to the Pharmacy door! (2 minute walk)
- If you enjoy working with the public as part of a happy pharmacy team, they'd love to hear from you….
- Full training and support will be given to the right candidate.
- They pay competitive hourly rates.
Digital Content Administrator
- 20 March 2019
- If you have any further queries, please contact Folens HR on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folens is offering a six-month contract role to a Digital Content Administrator who will undertake the deployment of Folens digital resources and eBooks to its learning platform.
- Role is 9-5pm daily and is a 37.5-hour week.
- Immediate Start.
- This role is based at Folens HQ in Tallaght.
Part Time OTC Sales Assistant - Macken's Pharmacy
- 7 March 2019
- CV's can be left instore or emailed to MACKENSPHARMACY@GMAIL.COM
- Macken's Pharmacy, Blackrock are looking to hire a Part Time OTC Sales Assistant.
- Please enquire within for further information on the role.
Exciting Job Opportunity | Beauty Therapist & Massage Therapist
- 7 March 2019
- Please send your CV to Erica: email@example.com and she will be in touch to discuss all the details in person.
- Please see full job details and how to apply here: https://www.peacheslime.ie/blog/we-are-hiring-2
- Peaches & Lime Beauty salon in Stillorgan.
- Have two exciting job openings for beauty & wellness professionals who are passionate about natural & organic beauty, health and well-being and would like to join their growing team at an award-winning salon.
- They are looking for:
- * Beauty Therapist particularly interested in hair removal & skin conditioning treatments
- * Massage Therapist
- They will provide full training to all new team members up to the highest standards.
- A very attractive package is available for the right person who is willing to join the cruelty-free, natural and organic world of beauty and wellness.
- Full-time, Part-time and Contract Work is available.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Legal Open Evening - Wednesday 13th March from 4pm to 8pm at the Buswells Hotel in Dublin 2
- 6 March 2019
- For more information please contact Niamh on 01 274 4451 or email Niamh@jacksonstone.net
- Open Evening next Wednesday 13th March from 4pm to 8pm at the Buswells Hotel in Dublin 2.
- They are looking to meet with potential Legal Candidates who are looking for a new opportunity or looking for a career within Legal.
Pharmacy Sales Assistant Vacancy
- 5 March 2019
- Please send your CV to May Gallagher, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ballybrack Medical Hall is a busy community pharmacy in the heart of Ballybrack Village serving people from Ballybrack, Killiney and Loughlinstown.
- The vacancy is for a pharmacy sales assistant working 3-4 days per week with 1 in 4 Saturdays.
- It is an ideal position for a new graduate as there is a great support network within the pharmacy.
OTC Vacancy - Tony Walsh Allcare Pharmacy
- 14 February 2019
- Please drop CV into Pharmacy, Tony Walsh Allcare Pharmacy, Merrion Centre, Dublin 4. T: 01-2838200, F: 01-2603571, email@example.com, www.allcarepharmacy.ie
- OTC Cosmetic Assistant required on a FULL TIME 40 hours per week contract.
- Pharmacy experience desirable.
Accounts Receivable Assistant - 8 Month Fixed Term Contract
- 31 January 2019
- Please apply immediately to Nuala McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Receivable Assistant is responsible for managing the sales ledger and for customer support.
- This role would suit a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team and loves to make a real difference at work.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain a good grounding of credit control and accounts in a vibrant, Telecommunications business.
RCSI: Student Services coordinator: vacancy
- 23 January 2019
- Applicants can apply through the RCSI careers website:http://www.rcsi.ie/careers closing at 5:00pm on Wednesday, 6th February.
- It is a permanent full time role based in the SARA (student academic regulatory affairs) Department.
- They are looking for someone with strong admin and customer service skills.
New Job opportunity for part time OTC/ Pharmacy technician
- 14 January 2019
Please send CV to Libertiespharmacy@gmail.com
- New Job opportunity for part time OTC/ Pharmacy technician staff in the opening of new pharmacy in Dublin City Centre.
- This role is for 3-4 days per week. The position will be available from the start of February.
- Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 8.30 am to 7pm/10am to 5pm. Working hours may be flexible.
Full-time job vacancy in Design department
- 7 January 2019
- Applicants to email CVs to email@example.com
- At Newcastle Design, full-time job vacancy in Design department.
- Job role: Full time Junior Designer
- Using ArtiCAD to produce bespoke kitchen and furniture designs to include floorplans, elevations and perspectives based on client’s details and notes provided to you.
- Ideally applicant should:
- Have knowledge of measurements and ability to execute accurate scaled designs.
- Be creative
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Be friendly and have an approachable manner.
- Full ArtiCAD training given. Based in Rathnew, Co. Wicklow, public transport is minimal in Rathnew so ideally you would need to have your own transport.
- Look up their website to see what they do www.newcastledesign.ie and if you are interested, they would love to hear from you.
RCSI: Student Services coordinator: vacancy
- 4 December 2018, closing date Monday 17 December at 5pm.
- The role is open until 5:00pm, Monday, 17th December, applications can be made through the RCSI careers website: http://rcsi.ie/careers
- Royal College of Surgeons are currently looking to recruit a student Services Coordinator on a permanent basis.
- This role would suit an outgoing individual who has a good understanding of the Microsoft suite and strong communication skills.
- The successful candidate would be working in a team, dealing with queries from the students – this would be face to face, over email and over the telephone.
- 30 November 2018
- Please email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spa in Lusk Co.Dublin are currently looking for a girl to join team.
- They have a part time vacancy available.
- Massage is essential and also to be able to work on Saturdays.
Irish Architecture Foundation Jobs
- 14 November 2018
Contact & Vacancy Details:
Job Position at Beauty Box
- 13 November 2018
- Please contact number is 01 831499/ Kathrina (salon owner) 0851911317 or email at email@example.com
- Salon in Artane called Beauty Box.
- Looking for full and part time beauty therapists with experience to join team!
Graduate Parks Superintendent
- 6 November 2018
Contact & Vacancy Details:
Graduate Landscape Architect
- 6 November 2018
Contact and Vacancy Details:
Spa & Wellness Therapist
- 24 October 2018
- https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1755160 or contact Clara Jordan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a superb opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our Spa & Wellness team of The Marker Hotel, a luxury urban lifestyle hotel. The Marker Hotel is a Leading Hotel of the World and it is imperative that the candidate must have the ability to deliver a high level of Guest Service in a confident and professional manner.
- As a candidate, you must be qualified in both Facial and Body treatments and able to provide the highest level of service to each guest.
- The successful candidate will receive full training and support in order to perform their duties.
Health and Well-Being Assistant (Pharmacy based) Meaghers Pharmacy
- 16 October 2018
- CV’s to Michelle Ryan, HR Manager at email@example.com
Health and Well-Being Assistant (Pharmacy based)
Award winning Meaghers Pharmacy are currently recruiting a full-time permanent Health & Well-Being Advisor to join our Baggot Street Pharmacy team. (Dublin 4)
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice in a positive environment with excellent personal and career development opportunities.
* Presenting vitamin and health supplements in a structured professional manner
* Building relationships with customers and suppliers
* Being passionate and going the extra mile for customers each and every time
* Attending relevant training and keeping up to date with health and well-being related products and services
* Preparing and planning for in-store healthcare events
* Achieving and maintaining sales targets
* Ensuring store standards are maintained at all times
* Ensuring the merchandising standards are maintained in line with company policy.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a well-rounded sales assistant with experience working with vitamins, herbal remedies and wholefoods
* Be passionate and have an interest in herbal medicines
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be passionate about health and well-being
* Have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
* Have experience in reaching and maintaining targets
* An interest in developing his/her career
* A competitive salary
* Excellent wellbeing benefits
* Flexible hours
Abbott - Opportunity for Accountancy/Business students
- 12 October 2018
- Please apply through link https://abbott.jobs/leinster-irl/ap-invoice-processoranalyst/68C68FD4455B4D8C9B66061C8A744B90/job/
- Some open positions within Abbott. They are looking for 6 Invoice processors to join team in their Financial Shared Service Centre in Cherrywood business park in Loughlinstown.
- These are entry level roles so students are not required to have any prior accountancy work experience.
- The role will offer the successful candidates a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to progress.
Careers @ Permanent TSB
- 10 October 2018
- If you are interested please email your CV to Patrick McCormick, Email: Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open24 Customer Service Agent – Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm
- The purpose of the Customer Service Agent role is to answer/make calls where appropriate to agreed service standards and offer world class service to all callers to the Contact Centre and handle all telephone enquiries professionally and efficiently in response to customers individual needs.
- To offer a service to all customers that would suit their individual financial leads.
Paintworld Ltd - Interior Paints & Wallpaper Sales Assistant
- 5 October 2018
- If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com
- Paintworld Ltd located in Dublin 12, currently have a vacancy for a Sales Assistant.
- They pride themselves on excellent Customer Service to both retail and trade customers.
- Their brands include Dulux, Farrow and Ball, their own brand True Colours and many other brands.
- They are also suppliers of Industrial and Protective coatings.
- They have supplied products for many large projects around the country and this would be a great opportunity for anyone with an interest in interiors or architectural design and an interest in working in retail.
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, strong customer focus be flexible and willing to work as part of their team.
- 5 October 2018
- Yvie O'Toole | Managing Director, Monroe Recruitment, Suite 1, 14 Fitzwilliam Square, D2.
- Tel Direct 00353 870609405, Office: 0035315471471, Web www.monroerecruitment.com, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiring for temp positions.
- Facebook link to all positions https://www.facebook.com/846423695443746/posts/1895434897209282/
Part Time Beauty Therapist - Pure Beauty
- 5 October 2018
- Please forward cv to Samantha Mc Keon, Pure beauty, 10c Kincora ave, Clontarf, Dublin 3.
- Part time beauty therapist wanted for busy salon in Clontarf Dublin 3.
- Must be able to work late evenings.
- Must have CIBTAC qualification.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy and able to work as a team.
- References must be provided.
- 1 October 2018
- Please email email@example.com or alternatively please call 012884851.
- Richard J Redden Hair Studio in Mount Merrion, Co Dublin are recruiting for nail technicians.
- You must be proficient in acrylics, gel, shellac along with manicures and pedicures. They are a flexible company who are open to recruiting both part time and full time staff.
Job Vacancy - Estate Agency Based in Bray
- 27 September 2018
- Please contact Orla Fenelon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person on 087-9012893.
- A small but vibrant Property Company based in Bray Co. Wicklow.
- Are now offering a new vacancy within their company for a Property Negotiator to join their team.
"Free'' Internship Programs Course
- 19 September 2018
- E-mail CV to email@example.com and interview will be arrange and confirmed.
- Please feel free to call to inquire, phone 01-819-6629 or 085-142-7975 , preferable send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GRE TV & Media Production!
- Are delighted to put this wonderful opportunity to students if interested.
- They have a new ongoing intern-ship television program, if you want to join their TV production team, while still in college, self employ or even working some elsewhere they've got you covered.
- Their internship programs, have opened alot of opportunities for people who have worked with them. They are a fast growing independent media production company based in Dublin City Centre.
- Fanatic opportunity for anyone looking to explore his/her skills, they have flexibility hours to suit everyone.
- Specific Roles:
- Video editor
- Creative Director
- Camera Personnel
- Floor Manager
- Social Media
- MakeUp Artists
- This is a television program airing on SKY TV every week, if he/she is very experienced, this can be discussed further.
- No experience, no problem they will train you!
Job Vacancy at IT Force
- 11 September 2018
- Please email CVs to email@example.com
- Position at