Advanced Beauty Therapies Course - Dublin
At BFEI located in Blackrock village, Co. Dublin we offer an ITEC accredited Advanced Beauty Therapies course.
Would you like to further your career within the Beauty Industry? Do you want to take your current qualifications and bring them to the highest industry standards? The Advanced Beauty Therapies Course will provide you with first class training using state-of-the-art equipment and skin care products that are widely recognised within the industry.
As a Dermalogica College of Excellence, BFEI can provide advanced skincare training along with other top brands such as Image and Matis. You will gain the theory and practical skills to study for high level qualifications including IPL/Laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, microdermabrasion, micro needling and microcurrent. You will also study for the highly sought after and prestigious CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy which includes body and spa treatments.
In addition to this high-level training, you will be able to apply for the Erasmus+ Programme. This offers the opportunity to travel abroad and work in 4 and 5 star hotels and spas during your college year.
What will I study?
- You will study for CIDESCO Facial and Body Therapy including SPA Treatments and ITEC qualifications in the following:
- Eyebrow Treatments and Eyelash Enhancements (tinting, shaping, semipermanent lashes, perming, cluster lashes and brow lamination).
- You must have successfully completed the BFEI Beauty and Body Therapy Course or hold Facial, Electrical and Body qualifications from CIBTAC, ITEC or equivalent.
- You can apply directly from a different training establishment.
- You may be eligible for exemptions from some subjects if you already have recognised qualifications.
Assessment and Certification
- Assessment is based on a combination of Evidence of Treatments (Case Studies) and exams which mainly take place in April and May.
- To achieve the CIDESCO certification, you will also be required to undertake a project based on advanced therapies.
- Please be advised that students doing ITEC and CIDESCO certified courses are required to maintain a satisfactory level of attendance and complete Consultation, Disclaimer forms and other documentation as necessary - please see www.itecworld.co.uk for further information on requirements.
You will have a range of professional qualifications with up-to-date additional trainings and links within the industry which will ensure that you are widely sought after within this profession.
You can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Beauty Salons
- Laser/IPL Therapy Clinics
- Health and Wellbeing/Leisure Centres
- Cruise Liners
- Mobile Therapist
- Salon Owner
- Complementary Therapist
- Technical Sales Representative
- Spa & Hotel Industries
Graduates who complete this course may apply to the following course in BFEI:
As an alternative to entering the world of work when you finish the course, you could consider taking further courses at BFEI to enhance your chances of advancement in the industry such as:
- Salon Management
- Nail Technology
- Holistic Therapies
- Make-Up Artistry.