Marketing, Innovation and Technology Course - Dublin
At BFEI, located in Blackrock village, Co.Dublin we offer a QQI Level 5 Marketing, Innovation and Technology course
Have you a confident, outgoing personality and good communication skills? Would you enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment? Want to learn more about how to use digital media as an effective marketing tool? Could you see yourself running your own online business? This course offers you the opportunity to learn and apply the fundamentals of marketing using digital media platforms including the web and social media.
In the recovering global economy where there is an upsurge in online business activity, there are excellent career prospects for self-motivated individuals. With this qualification, you will be well placed to take advantage of emerging opportunities and launch your marketing career.
If you are more interested in the practical skills and gaining an in-depth knowledge of digital media design and software development tools, then why not also check out our Creative Multimedia courses.
Assessment and Certification
- This course is certified by QQI.
- Assessment is based on a combination of work submitted during the year and exams.
- Learners who successfully complete all 8 subjects will be awarded a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Marketing (5M2069).
More Level 5 Courses at BFEI
Is This Course For You?
- You must have achieved 5 passes or 5 O6/ H7s or a combination of 5 O6/H7s or have achieved the LCA with a Merit profile, or have achieved a full relevant QQI Level 4 Award.
- Mature applicants (aged 21 and over) and other applicants without the formal entry requirements will be assessed individually for suitability.
What Will I Study?
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of marketing.
- Understand the principles and concepts underpinning buyer behaviour.
- Develop social media marketing and viral video campaigns.
- Develop and run an online marketing campaign via social media platforms.
What Will I Do?
- Career advice, help with CV preparation and LinkedIn profile is provided by Guidance and Career Service.
- In conjunction with FIT (Fast Track into Information Technology), you will get the opportunity to do a practice interview with industry specialists.
- You will use the e-learning platform Moodle.
As a graduate of this course, you can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Digital Marketing
- On-line Business
If you want to get a degree, then you can apply through the CAO system for entry into courses in the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme such as:
- BA (Hons) Business Studies or BSc (Hons) Marketing, Innovation and Technology, Dublin City University – www.dcu.ie
- BA (Ord) Advertising and Marketing Communications or BBus (Ord) in Marketing, Technological University Dublin [Tallaght] - www.tudublin.ie
- Higher Certificate in Marketing, Technological University Dublin [City] - www.tudublin.ie
Check out the updated BFEI CAO Progression Pathways Chart with new progression options included for TCD, NUI Maynooth and University of Limerick. CAO data shows that many BFEI graduates from 2020/2021 secured excellent CAO offers.
More Business Courses at BFEI
At course commencement, students are required to pay for books, exams, a Student Services fee and where applicable professional body registration fees. There are no tuition fees for EU students.