Auctioneering, Estate Agency & Valuation courses - Dublin
The QQI Level 5, Auctioneering, Estate Agency and Valuation Course at BFEI, located in Blackrock village, Co.Dublin, allows students to gain the knowledge of the property sector and progress in their careers.
Are you intrigued by the dynamic nature of the property market? Do you have a confident, outgoing personality and good communication skills? Are you skilled in the art of negotiation?
Then why not consider a career in auctioneering and estate agency? With the upsurge in the Irish property and rental market, there is demand for qualified estate agents, property valuers and property managers. This course will give you the foundation to build a career in this vibrant sector.
What will I study?
- Understand the principles of property valuation.
- Appreciate the cyclical nature of the property market.
- Understand the legal framework underpinning property transactions.
- Prepare sales brochures and/or catalogues.
- Assist with marketing property for sale or auction
- You must have achieved 5 passes or 5 O6/ H7s or a combination of 5 O6/H7s or have achieved the LCA with a Merit profile, or have achieved a full relevant QQI Level 4 Award.
- Mature applicants (aged 21 and over) and other applicants without the formal entry requirements will be assessed individually for suitability
Assessment and Certification
- This course is certified by QQI.
- Assessment is based on a combination of work submitted during the year and exams.
- Learners who successfully complete all 8 subjects will be awarded a QQI level 5 Certificate in Business Studies (5M2102).
More Level 5 Courses at BFEI
As a graduate of this course, you can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Auctioneering Practice
- Estate Agency and Valuation
- Property Management
- Property Letting
Companies who have hired BFEI graduates include:
Learners may apply through the CAO system for entry into courses in the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme such as:
Level 6 Higher Certificate in Real Estate (Valuation, Sale and Management). Apply directly to IPAV (Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers) – www.ipav.ie for entry to this Level 6 Award delivered part-time in the Technological University Dublin [Tallaght].
If you want to get a degree, then you can apply through the CAO system for entry into courses in the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme such as:
- Apprenticeship in Auctioneering and Property Services Ballsbridge College of Further Education - www.ballsbridgecollege.com
- BSc in Auctioneering, Valuation & Estate Agency or BSc (Hons) Property Economics Technological University Dublin [City] - www.tudublin.ie
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying, South East Technological University [Waterford] - www.setu.ie
Check out more progression options by downloading the BFEI Progression Pathways Chart at www.bfei.ie
More Business Courses at BFEI