Quantity Surveying Course - Dublin
The QQI Level 5, Quantity Surveying at BFEI, located in Blackrock village, Co.Dublin, allows students to gain the knowledge of the property sector and progress in their education.
Are you intrigued by the dynamic nature of the property development? Do you have a confident, outgoing personality and good communication skills? Are you interested in progressing to Higher Education?
Then why not consider a career in Quantity Surveying?
What will I study?
- Computer Aided Drafting - 5N1640
- Architectural Drawing - 5N1558
- Mathematics - 5N1833
- Building Construction - 5N1570
- Legal Practice and Procedures - 5N1390
- Applied Economics - 5N1350
- Communications - 5N0690
- Work Experience - 5N1356
- You must have achieved 5 passes or 5 O6/ H7s or a combination of 5 O6/H7s or have achieved the LCA with a Merit profile,or have achieved a full relevant QQI Level 4 Award.
- Mature applicants (aged 21 and over) and other applicants without the formal entry requirements will be assessed individually for suitability
Assessment and Certification
- This course is certified by QQI.
- Assessment is based on a combination of work submitted during the year and exams.
- Learners who successfully complete all 8 subjects will be awarded a QQI level 5 Certificate in Construction Studies (5M5010).
As a graduate of this course, you can progress in a range of areas including:
- TU Dublin Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics Level 8
- TU Dublin Property Economics Level 8
- IT Carlow Quantity Surveying Level 8
- SETU Waterford Quantity Surveying Level 8
- TUS Limerick Quantity Surveying Level 8
- ATU Sligo Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics Level 8
- TU Dublin Architectural Technology Level 8
- WIT Architecture & Building Modelling Technology Level 8