Social Media Influencer course
At BFEI located in Blackrock,Co.Dublin we offer a one year, QQI Level 5 Social Media Influencer course
Would you like to work as a Social Media Influencer? Do you have expertise in a niche area and are interested in learning digital skills that can broaden your employment opportunities? Social Media Influencers are increasingly being employed by organisations as an element of their marketing strategy. Strategic digital communication is essential in today’s business environment to effectively reach huge audiences and influence them to make purchases based on their recommendations. Social Media Influencers are active in many niche areas including in the Hair & Beauty Industry, Fashion and Sports. If you have expertise in any of these fields, then you can use that expertise to engage with large numbers of social media followers to market various goods and services based on brand collaborations and become a Social Media Influencer.
On this course, you will learn the fundamentals of marketing, how to engage with your audience, and how social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Podcasting can help achieve marketing goals. The course covers content creation, attracting followers, building blogs, creating videos and developing a YouTube channel. It will provide you with a strong foundation in the skills necessary to work independentlyor as part of a marketing team.
What will I study?
The following module are covered on the course:
- You must have achieved 5 passes or 5 06/H7s or a combination of 5 O6/H7s or have achieved the LCA with a Merit profile, or have achieved a full relevant QQI Level 4 Award.
- Mature applicants (aged 21 and over) and other applicants without the formal entry requirements will be assessed individually for suitability.
Assessment and Certification
- This course is cerified by QQI.
- Assessment is based on a combination of assignments and exams.
- You will be awarded a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Creative Media 5M5048.
As a graduate of this course, you can pursue careers in a range of areas including:
- Social Media Influencer
- Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing
- Online Business
PROGRESSION TO FURTHER STUDIES
If you want to get a degree, then you can apply through the CAO system for entry into courses in the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme such as:
- BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing, Technological University Dublin [Blanchardstown or Tallaght] - www.tudublin.ie
- BA (Hons) in Media Production & Digital Arts, Technological University Dublin [Blanchardstown] – www.tudublin.ie
- BA (Ord) Advertising & Marketing Communications, Technological University Dublin [Tallaght] – www.tudublin.ie
Check out more progression options by downloading the BFEI Progression Pathways Chart at www.bfei.ie